In compliance with the obligations arising from Community law (European General Data Protection Regulation No. 679/2016, GDPR), this website respects and protects the privacy of our visitors and users, using every effort possible and proportionate in order not to adversely affect the rights of users.
The purpose of the privacy statement is to provide maximum transparency with regard to the information that the website collects and how it uses it.
1 DATA CONTROLLER
INNTECK S.R.L. , VAT NO.02972620047 is the data controller of your personal data, in the person of its Legale Rappresentante
The registered office of the Data Controller is in Regione Batasiolo 86 12064 - La Morra (CN) - Italy.
The contact details of the Data Controller at the organisation are:
Telephone: 0173 612070
The personal data of the data subjects are collected and processed by INNTECK S.R.L. in a manner that is adequate, pertinent, and limited for the purposes, in a lawful, proper and transparent manner.
2 DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSE
Like all websites, this website uses log files in which the information collected is stored in an automated manner during users' visits. The information collected may include the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device settings used to connect to the website;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- visitor's referral and exit web page;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information is carried out for the following purposes:
- In an exclusively aggregate and anonymous form, only in order to verify the proper functioning of the website. None of this information is correlated to the individual-User of the website, and it does not in any way allow for their identification (since 25 March 2018 this information is processed according to the legitimate interests of the data controller);
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), data that are automatically recorded may eventually include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the current related laws and regulations, to block attempts to damage this website or to cause harm to other users, or otherwise to block activities that are harmful or that constitute a crime. Such data is never used for identification or user profiling, nor is it cross-checked with other data, nor provided to third parties, but only used for the purposes of safeguarding the website and its users (since 25 March 2018 this information is processed according to the legitimate interests of the data controller);
- To communicate information to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as, for example, the management of comments on the website, requests for information, website maintenance, accounting management and administration.
With the prior consent of the data subjects,INNTECK S.R.L. may process your personal data for commercial purposes and to carry out direct marketing actions, such as the sending of informative material and commercial communications or to perform market research.
The methods of the processing of personal data provided through this website envisage the use of manual, IT and telematic instruments (including telephone, email and other computer systems and/or automated communication) and are such as to ensure their security, in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the confidentiality of the data themselves.
The processing of personal data is managed by an automated decision-making process. The logic of this process is based sulle preferenze di navigazione degli utenti sul sito
3 STORAGE TIMES AND COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
The data automatically collected by the website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and are stored for the time necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the personal data collected by the website will not be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is pursuant to a legitimate request from the judicial authority and only in cases envisaged by law.
4 LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
This website processes data based on consensus. Con l'uso o la consultazione del presente sito i visitatori e gli utenti approvano esplicitamente this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in regard to the methods and for the purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
Starting from 25 April 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this website processes some of the data on the basis of the legitimate interests of the data controller.
5 PLACE OF PROCESSING
Data automatically collected by the website is processed at the Web Hosting data centre. Web hosting (Web Hosting Name) with registered office in (Web Hosting Address), which is the data processor, processing data on behalf of the data controller, is located at (Choose an item) and acts in accordance with European standards.
Cookies are nothing more than the traces and information that, during our internet connections, we leave on servers or are left by the same during our surfing on the net. Cookies, therefore, while on the one hand can improve our browsing, on the other hand they can threaten both our privacy as well as the security of our information. They improve browsing when, for example, if we compile a form with our favourite news, a server can turn this information into a cookie, which can be sent to our browsers; the first time that we contact this website, a cookie will be sent to our browser, allowing the server to upload the news to the page, to accommodate our needs.
There are basically two broad categories of cookies: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
6.1 Technical cookies:
These are used to permit the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or to provide a service specifically requested by the user. They are not used for any other purpose. In the category of technical cookies, the use of which does not require a user's consent, the following stand out:
- Navigation or session cookies: these guarantee normal browsing and use of the website (example: to authenticate and gain access to restricted areas). The use of these cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's device and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) that are necessary to allow secure and efficient exploration of the website.
- Analytic cookies: these are used only to collect aggregate information regarding the number of users who visit the website and how they visit it.
- Functionality cookies: these allow the user to navigate based on a set of criteria (for example: language, products or services purchased) to improve the service provided to the user.
6.2 Profiling cookies:
These aim to create profiles for the user and are used to send targeted promotional messages according to the preferences expressed during surfing the net. These cookies can only be used for these purposes with the user's consent.
All cookies, other than technical ones, are installed or activated only upon the express consent of the user the first time they visit the website. Consent may be expressed in general terms, by interacting with the information policy banner on the website's landing page, in accordance with the procedures indicated in this banner; or it can be provided or denied selectively, in the manners set forth below. This consent is tracked on subsequent visits. However, the user always has the option to revoke all or part of the consent that has already been expressed.
6.3 Cookies used by this website
Below is a list of the cookies used on http://www.innteck.it, with their type and their purpose. In addition, where necessary, the links to web pages from which, at the user's discretion, one can selectively disable each specific cookie:
Type of cookies
Policy Link and Place of Processing
Cookies and usage data.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
|Youtube and third-party services of Google Inc.
Cookies and usage data.
Youtube is a social network dedicated to displaying video content and is managed by Google Inc. with the ability to integrate content within its own pages
6.4 Management of cookie preferences
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences through your browser
If you are using Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click "Tools" then "Internet Options". On the Privacy tab, move the cursor to the top to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
If you use the Firefox browser
Go to the "Tools" menu of your browser and select the menu "Options". Click the "Privacy" tab, uncheck the box "Accept cookies" and click OK.
If you are using the Safari browser
From the Safari Browser, select the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences". Click on "Privacy". Position the setting "always Block cookies" and click OK.
If you use the Google Chrome browser
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. Select "Settings". Click "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click the "Content settings". Under the "Cookies" section, select "Don't allow websites to store data" and check "Block cookies and third-party data websites", and then click OK.
If you're using any other browser, search in your browser Settings for how to manage cookies.
7 SECURITY MEASURES
This website processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting all appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and telematic instruments, with organisational procedures and logic that are strictly correlated to the purposes indicated. In particular, the website management software is constantly updated, and regularly scanned to check for viruses and malicious codes.
In addition to the data controller, in certain cases, others involved in the organisation of the website (administrative personnel, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as supplier of third-party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies) may have access to data categories.
8 USER'S RIGHTS
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the user may, in the manner and to the extent permitted by applicable law, exercise the following rights:
- To oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons regarding the the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- To request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- To know the data's origin;
- To receive intelligible communication regarding the data;
- To have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- To request the data's updating, rectification, supplementing, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data that is unlawfully processed, including those that are no longer needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- In the cases of processing based on consent, to receive at the sole cost of any support, their data supplied to the data controller, in a structured and readable way by a data processor and in a format that is commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to present a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the website of the Guarantor);
- And, more generally, to exercise all the rights recognised by current legislation.
In the event that the data are processed according to legitimate interests, data subjects are still guaranteed their rights, in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
The data controller notes that the failure to provide the necessary personal data, and which is therefore marked as obligatory, could make it impossible to execute the contract while the failure to provide data marked as non-obligatory has no consequences for the execution of the request.
9 WEB MASTER
The data controller is also the webmaster of http://www.innteck.it